Friday, February 21, 2020

SLEEPOVER at Sharon's & a DRAG BRUNCH dt Mpls

Apps and Wine ... and more apps and more wine!
And Jennifer brought PB Bars!

Boooooonesfarm!


I enjoyed sharing my home with everybody :) 

Lisa was sweet ... baked me a Better Than Sex cake complete with "54" candles!


Matching luggage tags for our Nashville trip in September!


OOOOPPPPS! 
I was in such a scurry to get this picture before we had to leave for brunch ...
I didn't notice the flash had washed out what the tag says. ha!

Can't wait!


Now we're downtown Minneapolis at Union Rooftop for the 
10am Arianna Grande themed Drag Brunch :)


Held 2 cups of wine!

Wendy had a perfect spot ... they loved dancing with her!






We had so many dollar bills leftover after tipping ...
we tried to give them to the parking fee machine ... so comical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home