Let the new year of dining experiences begin! Happy 2019!
MONDAY JANUARY 14 - Wendy's pick!
REVIVAL in ST PAUL
525 SELBY AVE ยท SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA 55102651-340-2355
https://www.revivalrestaurants.com/
From Wendy:
I chose this restaurant because I was craving southern fried chicken :) It was excellent!! We started out with the fried green tomatoes which were good. We all sampled the many sides including: collard greens (too sweet for me), Chris really liked the bourbon carrots, yummy mac & cheese and different shaped hush puppies (we decided we liked this shape better than the round version) and the slaw was ok.
I think 3 of us had chicken while Stacy had a smoky chili and Chris had a sandwich. No room for dessert!
Happy New Year!
![]() |
| Hush Puppies |
![]() |
| Lotsa sides: Burbon Carrots, Collard Greens, Mac&Cheese, and Coleslaw |
![]() |
| Try #1 |
![]() |
| Try #2 :D |





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home