Friday, April 8, 2011

Recommendations from Sharon's co-worker

Hello Sharon, I hope that you had a fun night with the girls!

The Cuban restaurant that I was telling you about is called Victor’s 1959 Café, on 38th and Grand Ave. S. in Minneapolis: http://victors1959cafe.com/ and the Eastern European shop is Kramarczuk’s Sausage: http://www.kramarczuk.com/ .

I haven’t been to Victors 1959 Café in person, but they did cater a meal for a company meeting and it was really delicious.

I have been to Kramarczuk’s and it is very charming – kind of like an old-fashioned diner more than a restaurant. It’s worth the trip just for the experience – especially if you have a summer barbecue coming up – they make all sorts of delicious brats and the old-fashioned hot-dogs, sauerkraut, and the bread is really awesome, too.

Pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home