June 2010 ED - Chin Dian - Jennifer's pick

ChinDian Cafe
1500 East Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55414 Phone: 612-676-1818
http://www.chindiancafe.com/

I think he may have been our waiter!!
"When Nina Wong met Thomas Gnanapragasam the two combined forces in not only matrimony but cooking as well. Thomas’ ethnic Indian heritage and upbringing in Malaysia stood as the ideal comp- lement to Nina’s Chinese and Vietnamese background."
WHO WAS THERE: Jennifer, Stacy, and Sharon
Jenny and Wendy were last minute cancellations.
Lisa and Chris met Thursday that week. I heard their Mexican choice was not so good. Happy to be a part of the "official" Ethnic Dining spot. ha!
We enjoyed our food and conversation. Of course, my memory is horrible and I don't really remember what we got.
Our conversation was saddened by Jenny's news who will now fight Stage 0 breast cancer. Go, Jenny!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home