Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ethnic Dining Christmas 2009


Jenny picked Cafe 128 for our annual ED Christmas dinner and ornament exchange.
A very nice place just across the street from St Thomas. In fact, we could see the chapel where Jenny and Dan got married.

I don't remember what everyone had ... I know two of us had the ribs and two of us had the Mahi Mahi. I remember shrimp coming by and ... oh MMmmm... it was all just wonderful.
We brought a couple bottles of red wine for the restaurant to cork for us. A couple of us order white wines.
We got to hear Jenny's "first date" story which we had never heard ... and Sharon's engagement story which we had heard many times (ha!).
What else ... goodness... I should have taken notes... anyone have anything they want to add?
Let me know!

I enjoyed our evening VERY MUCH!
Merry Christmas, Girlfriends!!! You're the best!!

Important to Note: Wendy got her own ornament AGAIN this year!




Our dessert came with a candle in it ... in honor of Wendy's 44th B-day!



Let's just say Wendy was very "vocal" about this ornament. ha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home